Ready for a Fun and Exciting Hunt?
Contact Us Today!
Scavenger Hunt for County Fairs
Plan a scavenger hunt for your county fair. We can customize a scavenger hunt around your ideas, a paticular theme, and more.
Scavenger Hunts for Fairs & Festivals
Fairs and festivals can use scavenger hunts as stand-alone activities or a part of:
- A promotional campaign
- A guerrilla marketing activity
- Special events
- A family friendly event
- Kid’s activities
- A grand opening
- Group activities
- Volunteer functions such as drives, orientations and rewards
Our county fair scavenger hunts can be used to:
- Surprise people to get them talking
- Generate newsworthy buzz
- Make you more attractive than your competition
- Get guests to spend more money at your location
- Get people who have already experienced your fair to return to experience something new
- Entertain people as they stand in long lines
Benefits of working with us include:
- An affordable option, if you choose to self-implement our scavenger hunts
- We’ll take care of as much of, or as little of, the operational aspects that you desire
- Last minute scavenger hunts aren’t a problem
- Unique ideas
- Customized ideas
Why Masters of the Hunt for Your Scavenger Hunt?
- Our trained, scavenger hunt professionals have BA degrees in Leisure Services & Recreation.
- Twenty years of experience working towards your scavenger hunt.
- We think through everything that could go wrong during the scavenger hunt…so it won’t (but, we carry a $2 million liability policy just in case)! We take the business of fun seriously.
- We plan for small and large scavenger hunts alike.
Who Can We Help?
- Team Building
- Event Marketing
- Personal Events
- Case Studies
We have over 20 years of experience and actually have college degrees in this stuff!