Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt – Introductory Price
Looking for a unique fundraiser scavenger hunt opportunity for your organization? This hunt was designed for non-profit organizations to use as an opportunity to raise awareness, money, or both for their cause. The Fundraising Hunt is designed with 15 clever clues that will really get participants talking about this fun and interesting hunt. Each clue lists suggestions for ways the clue can be customized for your organization or location. There are even suggestions for getting sponsors involved in the clues to help offset your costs of running the hunt and making this an even more successful fundraising effort.
The Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt Premise
The Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt doesn’t have a set theme so it is flexible enough to use for any fundraising effort. The hunt kicks off in a specific location where your organization can share a welcome message and explain the rules of the Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt to the participants. Teams are sent off with hunt books that has them heading to specific locations around the Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt area. The book features clues that can only be solved by visiting certain locations where they will gain additional information that will help them solve the clue. The clues don’t have to be done in any specific order. The goal is simply to complete as many clues as possible in the time frame given. At a set time, participants are asked to report to a certain location to either turn in their answer sheets to be scored or to be given a final clue. It’s up to your organization how you want to award prizes for the hunt and your download tells you everything you need to know to successfully customize this for your group.
Who the Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt Is For
- Non-profit organizations wishing to hold an event to raise awareness and funds for their cause
- Hunt is suitable for adults or families
- The hunt is scalable so that it is suitable for a large number of participants.
What’s Included in the Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt
- How-To Instructions – A step-by-step walk through of what you need to do to implement the hunt, including how to:
- Plan the event
- Prepare for the event
- Run the event
- Score the hunt or facilitate a final clue and reveal the winning team
- Documents – the Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt download includes a directions document that gives you all of the information that you need to run a successful fundraising hunt including many customization options for your organization and/or sponsors.
- The Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt includes a full set of directions, supply list, 15 customizable clues plus a final clue, answer sheet, answer key, and handouts for certain clues.
- The documents will be delivered to you as Microsoft Word documents with a standard professional-looking border. This can be used “as is” for your hunt or you can copy and paste the text and have your own designer create a custom document for you incorporating your logo, sponsor information, etc.
- Tips and specific suggestions for incorporating sponsors into the hunt itself by making them a part of the actual clues.
- The Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt download does NOT include all of the equipment you need to run the event, such as pencils, sidewalk chalk, signage, etc. You will incur expenses for printing and signage (if desired) and you will need volunteers or staff to man each of the clue stations. This expense will vary based on how you choose to customize the clues and how many participants you anticipate. You can sell sponsorships to offset the cost of operating the hunt.
How the Fundraiser Scavenger Hunt is Delivered
If you choose the download, in the order confirmation page and confirmation email there will be a link where you can click to download your purchased product. Otherwise, you can revisit www.mastersofthehunt.com and click on the “Login” link at the top of the site – then go to “My Account.” When you log on, the Fundraising Scavenger Hunt can be retrieved from “My Downloads.” Please note, downloads are available from the moment your order is complete and remain available within 30 days of placing your order. The download comes as Microsoft Word documents.
Alternatively, you can choose to have the Fundraisier Scavenger Hunt mailed to you on CD. Please note this incurs an additional $10 shipping and handling fee.