By popular demand… Masters of the Hunt unveils The Great Race 2.0. So many of our clients had so much fun with The Great Race they asked us for more! If you want to experience The Great Race again with different challenges and clues then The Great Race 2.0 is for you. Just like the original Great Race, The Great Race 2.0 is a mash-up of photo scavenger hunt, clever clues, and fun challenges. This fun adventure can take place in any city center, downtown area, or any busy place where you can find shops and restaurants in walking distance of each other.
The Great Race 2.0 Premise – A Scavenger Hunt Race
The Great Race 2.0 is a series of challenges that must be completed in a specific time frame. The Great Race is played in teams. Teams receive a book with challenges that include Routes, Road Blocks, Intersection Challenges, and Detours. Routes do not have to be completed in order, so it is up to individual teams to strategize their plan for the Race. Throughout the course of The Great Race teams must:
- Solve puzzles that direct teams to take a team photo in a certain location or complete a certain task
- Find another team to work with to complete an Intersection task
- Record video of one team member completing a Road Block task
- Solve clues that direct teams to collect certain scavenger hunt items
The Great Race book is professionally designed and looks great! Participants will be impressed with the presentation of the hunt materials as well as the content.
Click the Clue to See the Solution
Teams must first find the hidden numbers (The Great Race is even more fun than we thought it would be!) then must find and photograph a sign that has both 7 and 2 on it.
Who The Great Race Is For
What’s Included in The Great Race Scavenger Hunt
- How-To Instructions – A step-by-step walk through of what you need to do to implement The Great Race, including how to:
- Prepare for the activity
- Run the activity
- Score the Race and reveal the winning team
- Documents – The Great Race hunt materials are professionally designed – no cheesy clip art! But, don’t worry about not being able to use the materials – they all come in an easy-to-use PDF document. All you have to do is hit “print.” Some of the documents, such as the score sheet, come as Microsoft Word documents so you can customize them for your group.
- The Great Race includes 12 Route Tasks, 1 Fast Forward, 3 Intersections, 2 Detours, and 3 Road Blocks
- Supply List – The Great Race download does not include all of the equipment you need to run the event, such as digital cameras. Guests should bring their own cameras or phones with photo and video capability (one camera per team). You’ll receive a complete list of everything you will need to prepare for The Great Race in your downloaded Directions Document. You will need to have writing utensils and several envelopes per team in addition to the materials to be printed (clue book, route markers, etc.). You may want to get these professionally printed, as there are a lot of full-color handouts needed for each team. Photos can be viewed on team cameras, but it’s preferable to have a computer or some other way to view and judge the photos and videos from The Great Race.
How The Great Race is Delivered
If you choose the download, in the order confirmation page and confirmation email there will be a link where you can click to download your purchased product. Otherwise, you can revisit www.mastersofthehunt.com and click on the “Login” link at the top of the site – then go to “My Account.” When you log on, the hunt can be retrieved from “My Downloads.”
Please note, downloads are available from the moment your order is complete and remain available within 30 days of placing your order. The download comes as a PDF document. Most computers come with a free Adobe Acrobat Reader, but if yours does not, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com under Products & Services.
Alternatively, you can choose to have the hunt mailed to you on CD. Please note this incurs an additional $10 shipping and handling fee.