Everyone loves a good old fashioned egg hunt at Easter. Why not expand on that idea and have even more fun with an Easter scavenger hunt? This Easter-themed treasure hunt is great for families, play groups, and schools. It is so much fun even the Easter Bunny would want to play!
Easter Scavenger Hunt Premise
This hunt can be played with just one person, as individuals competing with each other, or on teams. The hunt includes a series of customizable clue cards that send teams from location to location, ultimately ending at a final destination where a winner is announced or a special treat is given. Additional activity suggestions to enhance the hunt are included in your downloadable package.
Who the Easter Scavenger Hunt Is For
What makes this hunt ideal for an Easter Treasure Hunt?
- The clues all have an Easter theme and feature fun rhymes that include the Easter Bunny, jelly beans, chocolate, etc.
- The hunt builds excitement that can lead to a fun treat.
What’s Included in the Easter Scavenger Hunt*
- Directions – A step-by-step walk-through of what you need to do to implement your hunt
- Pre-preparations – What to do in the lead-up to the hunt
- How to run the hunt – Including tips for a successful hunt
- Customizable Clue Cards – 10 Printable clues
- Matching blank templates that can be used as party invitations, place settings, etc.
- Additional activity suggestions to enhance the hunt
Length of the Easter Scavenger Hunt
Our hunts are designed to be very flexible in the amount of time it takes to run the hunt. You can customize this hunt based on where and how well you hide the clues and if you choose to include activities at each clue station. You can also shorten the hunt by eliminating some of the clues. Typical hunts last between 30 minutes to one hour.
How the Easter Scavenger Hunt Is Delivered
If you choose the download, in the order confirmation page and confirmation email there will be a link where you can click to download your purchased product. Otherwise, you can revisit www.mastersofthehunt.com and click on the “Login” link at the top of the site – then go to “My Account.” When you log on, the hunt can be retrieved from “My Downloads.”
Please note, downloads are available from the moment your order is complete and remain available within 30 days of placing your order. The download comes as a PDF document. Most computers come with a free Adobe Acrobat Reader, but if yours does not, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com under Products & Services.
Alternatively, you can choose to have the hunt mailed to you on CD. Please note this requires you to send us a list of your personalized clue locations and incurs an additional $10 processing, shipping, and handling fee.